Paul Pritchard

Hello, I’m Paul

I live in mid Cheshire, in the north west of England

I was led you to join Connect through reading a post about a minister, to see if he is credible

I hope to contribute positively in exploring my own Charismatic/reformed Evangelical theology. I trained for ordained ministry at Wycliffe Hall in Oxford and had great conversations with students from RZIM in Oxford.

3 Likes

Welcome Paul, from your Christian neighbor in West Virginia USA. A blessing indeed to meet you from across the pond. This worldwide forum is a delight to all who come aboard.
Looking for further convos in the future.
Mike

3 Likes

Hey there!

@Paul_Pritchard Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hey Paul, Welcome from England :crown:

Your post suggests, you are a man who searches for the truth, and in seeking out the credentials of that minister, it has led you to join our Connect community.

Connect has lots of forums where you can engage others and pose questions. I do hope you enjoy your journey through connect and to help you navigate the site here is a tutorial. :face_with_monocle:

ConnectBot: Learn How To Use Connect

Site Tutorials & Feedback

I do have a question, is the weather in England truly raining :umbrella: and a bit dreary like I have heard, or is that an bit of an exaggeration

Enjoy the conversations on connect and happy posting :tulip:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Paul_Pritchard. Thank you for continuing your conversations here at Connect. I am confident that your background will be helpful to many here. Thank you for your heart and your willingness to join our forum. I hope you enjoy the conversations and are edified by them. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Yes it rains a lot. It’s not a place for sunshine. Lots of history, but not great weather. We do get the odd heatwave, but the infrastructure doesn’t deal with extremes very well. If it doesn’t rain, we have a drought. If it rains too much, we get floods. If it snows, everything grinds to a halt. That’s why brits talk about the weather a lot!

2 Likes

Paul,

I now feel quite prepared for the weather :umbrella: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :open_umbrella: :cloud_with_rain: :snowflake: in England, should I have the pleasure of crossing the pond.
Thank you for satisfying my weather related curiosity :closed_umbrella:

2 Likes

Hi Paul and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. I hope you find answers to the questions you have through the Connect family and I am looking forward to learning from your knowledge and experiences.

God bless

1 Like