Paul Tucker

Say hello…hello, howdy, hello there.

Where are you from?Deltona, Florida

What led you to join Connect? Interest in training for apologetics

How do you hope to contribute? I ask a let of stupid questions, but on occasion I might supply a laugh or two. Other then that I would like to increase the ability to rationally speak to others of my faith in Christ. It may be that someone will turn to him for salvation. As far as to the RZIM ministry, not really sure I can give much, but what i am able to do I will by the grace of God with me.

3 Likes

@Paul1313 Nice to meet you!

Welcome Paul @Paul1313. Glad to have you here. Remember only questions that are not asked are stupid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You!

Hi Paul, love your friendly, made me smile intro.
Welcome please enjoy and share as you are able. A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold In settings of silver.
Proverbs 25:11 NKJV
Looking forward to growing in our knowledge of truth together. Take care, be safe, God bless and keep.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome, Paul - Florida, huh? Well, I’m just up the road from you in Georgia - glad to meet you, neighbor!

Welcome aboard @Paul1313. Good to have you joining us from Florida. Thanks for coming alongside us. I love to have humor any time it is available so tell us your best joke. I hope you enjoyed the discourse and that the discussions enhances your understanding and your faith. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like