Paul!

I´m Paul! I´m from Spain and I´m living in A Coruña. I`m very happy to belong to this community, and I hope to share with you my questions and read yours too.
I hope to enjoy reading the posted resources!!

See you!

8 Likes

Welcome Jean Paul,
I am glad you are here.
What is living as a Christian like in Spain?
I love hearing from people around the world, their struggles and how God is working in other cultures.

5 Likes

Hi @jeanpaul.principe from Spain, a place I would love to visit! It’s very nice to meet you, thank you for the introduction :pray: There is plenty to read here so that should keep you busy but do please feel free to engage, offering your thoughts and insight :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome Jean Paul…we are blessed to have you as we know through this forum we are being empowered to continue reaching the people around us.
I visited Galicia a couple of times…muy guay!

3 Likes

Welcome Jean Paul! @jeanpaul.principe
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I’d also love to know how it is to live in Spain as a Christian- Believers across cultures is such a neat thing to experience here.

I hope you’ll enjoy looking around and learning from conversation here in Connect. Your perspective is appreciated!

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

¡Bienvenido, Jean Paul! It will be great to read you. Warm greetings from Madrid and the RZIM office in Spain, Fundación RZ. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hola Jean Paul. Bienvenido y a la orden para conversar de los temas que sean.
Soy de Perú y soy educador en un colegio secundario.
Bendiciones,
Aldo