Paulette

Hi Ravi,

We live in Texas and although we’ve only seen you once live, you had made an impact on our lives for decades. Lost millennials are friends of our kids and kids of our friends. Your voice is familiar to me and my husband and we are praying for you and your family. Thank you for making these non-thinking believers think. We just had to express our sincerest gratitude to you, your family and the ministry here before we see you in heaven.

Sending love, virtual hugs and real prayers,
David and Paulette Huff

1 Like

Hello @Paulette_Huff From one Texan to another, I welcome you to this Connect community. We are thankful you have joined us. I love the picture of your family. Very apropos for the season we find ourselves in.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers on behalf of Ravi and his family. I know they are deeply grateful.

We encourage you to explore this forum further as I know it will be a blessing and a benefit to you as you seek to minister to the lost. I joined about a year ago and have found it to be a wonderful place to become equipped for the daily challenges, but also to meet many brothers and sisters in Christ.

If you have any questions or we can serve you in any way, please let us know. Thank you again for your post.

Grace and peace,
Mary Beth

2 Likes

Welcome @Paulette_Huff . So glad you are here. Thank you for the kind words. Ravi definitely deserves it. Please continue to get involved so we can continue his legacy to save many more souls in the name of Jesus Christ. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Welcome to connect @Paulette_Huff. We are glad that you have come alongside us from Texas. Your tribute is also very kind. I hope you get a chance to extend that tribute by encouraging some new members and christians who do need assistance in thinking sometimes. As we all do. Taking a moment to encourage somebody here would be a great tribute also. God-bless you and your journey.

Please pass on to Sarah Davis that I was touched by the wonderful tribute she wrote about her dad. It was beautiful and so heartfelt. Praying for the family and the RZIM ministry.

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw this or not, but feel free to post. :slight_smile: #ThankYouRavi