Pavan Teki

Say hello… Hello

Where are you from? Born and brought up in India. Living in Australia since 2013.

What led you to join Connect? I am watching RZ preaching and Q&As online. I have lots of questions that I want answers and topics that I want to know more insight in biblical view.

How do you hope to contribute? Being faithful.

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect! It’s a wonderful and supportive place to ask questions and gain insight into all sorts of topics :slight_smile: being faithful is a great thing to contribute, hope your time here is a blessing

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Pavanteki. Being faithful is awesome. Thank you. Glad you have joined connect. I know you will be blessed by the discussions here. Please engage actively. Connect is blessed to have you coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @Pavanteki. This is a wonderful community. I hope you get a lot out of it for the sake of the Kingdom :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Pavanteki, it’s wonderful to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find much of what you need in the conversations here. There is a wealth of information to glean from. Enjoy browsing and feel free to ask your questions and offer your insight as well :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome. This is truly a great place to find answers to many questions which we all have.
At times we need affirmation, and encouragement which can also be found here. God bless
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Pavan!

Welcome! I am looking forward to your questions!

1 Like