Pedro R. Garcia

Hi everyone!

My name is Pedro R. Garcia. I am founder of Ask and Wonder, an organization that brings Christians and non-christians together to talk about the biggest questions in life. It is more than a pleasure to be part of this amazing adventure of bringing Christ to the lives of people all around the world through meaningful, challenging conversations with all of you.

Anything I can do for any of you, please let me know.

Thank you Ravi Zacharias and RZIM for the inspiration, depth and hope that your work have brought to our hearts through the grace of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

I cannot wait to learn from you, grow with you, and help you create more opportunities for deep conversations to happen.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Askandwonder. Great enthusiasm. Glad you have joined connect. This site has been a blessing. I trust to that you will add tot the blessings experienced all over the globe. Participate as often as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

5 Likes

Hello, Pedro, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I am excited to hear your posts. Praise the Lord for your heart to share His light with others!

5 Likes

Hi Pedro! @Askandwonder

Welcome to Connect!

Ask and Wonder sounds like a great ministry :relaxed:

So glad you are excited to grow and learn with the rest of us!

Lots of great topics and conversations out there to explore- enjoy!

5 Likes

Thank you @Keldon_Scott!

2 Likes

Thank you @Brittany_Bowman1!

2 Likes

Thank you @HeidiMitchell!

3 Likes