Perry Georgas

Hey everybody!

I am from Queensland, Australia, and am of Greek and Papua New Guinean descent. I recently graduated from university as an advanced care paramedic. And I am a youth and young adult (small group) leader at my church.

Through completing the RZIM academy core module, I was encouraged by joining in with believers from all around the world, to discuss, learn and be encouraged by one another. I see this community as an opportunity to continue to learn from others and to see the greater church at work, that we might encourage one another in faith.

I hope to learn from you all, to reflect on our faith and hopefully chime in from time to time to encourage people.

7 Likes

Hi @perry.georgas, welcome to connect. Thank you for your heart in reaching out to our youth. I trust you will find this a very helpful community of believers. Feel free to “chime” in :slightly_smiling_face: We glean from each other. Take care and enjoy browsing the topics!

6 Likes

Hi @perry.georgas, welcome to the Connect family.

That’s a very interesting background. I’m also in small group ministries. Such an important field to sow and cultivate. Bless your heart and ministry.

See you around the discussions.

5 Likes

Hello, Perry, and welcome to Connect! It’s great to hear of your heart to lead today’s young adults, and as a young adult myself, I just want to say thanks. Although we are on opposite corners of the globe, I’m so encouraged to hear of you reaching out. :slight_smile: Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

4 Likes

Hi Perry. It is a special gift to be able to relate to today’s teens and young adults. God bless you. Looking forward to any insights you can offer along those lines, especially since I’m a septuagenarian. I have two young granddaughters aged 8 and 10. I want to be able to relate to them as they become teens.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @perry.georgas. great to have you connecting with us as an academy alum and from Australia. Hope you chime in frequently. You definitely will be able to help. Your experiences as a ti outh leader and with the core module pit you in a unique position to come along side some here. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless.

2 Likes