Perry-L

Say hello…Hi, my name is Perry

Where are you from? I live in a small town in North central Saskatchewan, Canada

What led you to join Connect? I have watched many hours of lectures and Q & A sessions by Ravi and his team, becoming a new Christian(2&1/2 yrs)later in life and having a burning desire to grow in knowledge, spirituality and find answers to the difficult questions about my faith RZIM Connect is the place I hope will help me in my journey with Christ.

How do you hope to contribute? I know I will have questions, perhaps enter in writing contests when I feel I can… hopefully as time goes on I will have more to contribute.

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Perry!

1 Like

Thank you Jonathon, nice to meet you as well.

Hi @Perry-L,

Glad to have you here with us on Connect! I am confident that in this community you will be able to learn, explore, and engage through discussions around challenges to Christian faith. Looking forward to you contributing the questions on your mind, and seeing how we learn together through the ensuing conversations! Welcome to Connect!

3 Likes

Hi Liz,
Thank you for the warm welcome! I am looking forward to learning with everyone in this community.

Perry

1 Like

Gusto en saludarte, aquí aprenderemos unos de otros en la gran comisión de compartir el evangelio.
Bendiciones!!

2 Likes

Hello Perry! Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome @Perry-L, it’s great to have you here. There is a plethora of content to browse through. I trust you will find very helpful responses to the questions. Feel free to ask and engage by offering your thoughts as well :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you Erika!!

Thank you Sieglinde… so much to learn here on Connect, I hardly know where to start!

1 Like

Thank you Amulya! I feel welcome!!

1 Like

Nice to see another Saskatchewanian!

1 Like

Thanks Brother… Great to meet you!!

Bless you Perry,
If you are in Christ, then we are Brothers and will get to know each other, forever.

Forever ‘In The Sweet By And By’, and perhaps, a bit, here and now.

I haven’t long been connected here in Connect. The Church I go to here in Australia, did ‘Experiencing God’, by Henry Blackaby, several years ago. I know or at least I think, he was in Saskatchewan, somewhere. I couldn’t believe that most of the people in the congregation came to most of the 12 mid-week evening meetings. It was encouraging and I pray you will truly be encouraged in this Community.

2 Likes

Thank you Phil, for the welcome and your prayers… we are indeed Brothers in the body of Christ!! Bless you as well Phil.

Hi Perry it is a pleasure to meet you.
Welcome! @Perry-L to connect I love your testimony to faith, please do keep the fire burning.
Congratulations

Grace and Peace to you

2 Likes

Thank you John,
I am overwhelmed with the welcome I have received, so much love, so much to encourage me to learn more… of course this desire comes from the Lord… I do have the fire in me. My love to you Brother!!

Perry

2 Likes