Pete M

Hello all!

This is Pete. I have followed RZ for a long time and I appreciate his ministry, his intellect and love of people.

I am a lay teacher, philosophical thinker, prophecy student/teacher, husband, father and grandfather. I live in the Dallas,TX area in the US.

I hope to help sharpen and become sharper regarding the truth of our existence and get to know some RZIM folks in the process.

Grace and Peace!

Pete M

4 Likes

Hi @Morkp, welcome :pray:t3: Wow, you could certainly be helpful here! I look forward to reading more from you as you engage here. Enjoy browsing through the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Morkp. So very glad that you have come alongside us. Well if you have wanted to meet some RZIM people you have come to the right place. It sounds like you have quite a number of experiences. I’m guessing that many members here will be blessed with your enthusiasm and knowledge. God-bless you and your journey in this quest to understand and to witness to others.

1 Like

Thank you Scott! I’m excited about this new experience! God bless you!

1 Like

Haha iron sharpens iron!! One of my favorite quotes and the reason I started a bible study group for women so we could learn from each other.
Pete welcome aboard - RZIM captured my attention too. So much insight and knowledge here. I thank God every day for these apologists (and missionaries) readily taking the gospel to dangerous locations and hostile audiences.

1 Like