Peter Fernandes

(Peter Fernandes) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Peter Fernadnes from India. I have following Ravi for a long time. I am an educational consultant working among teachers and students. I want to highlight the importance of love of Christ in one’s life.

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @Peter1! My wife is a teacher, and as such, I have developed an admiration for anyone who is able to do the hard work required in education! Kudos to you! I’m curious, have you been able to find a way to integrate your passion for “the importance of love of Christ in one’s life” with your work?

Again, welcome to Connect, brother! I am excited to see you out on the forums!

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Peter1. So glad you have joined. I think you will find that this is a great opportunity to dialog and chisel your faith. Teaching is such a privilege. I trust you will enjoy your time here and that you will teach us a few things in turn. God-bless your journey.

(Brittany Bowman) #4

Peter, hello!!! It is great to hear of your Christian faith and desire to prepare the next generation. It is so crucial to have Christians in this line of work amidst the influences our children face. I hope you find Connect to be an encouraging place where you can ask the questions on your heart, while also learning from others’ insight. Welcome!

(chandra kishore sardar) #5

Welcome @Peter1 here at the forum. Thats such a noble desire and one that glorifies Him. May God continue to teach you even all of us to show His love wherever we are planted.