Phil Debenham

Hello,

I live in Eagle, Idaho (Boise area).

I joined because I enjoy thoughtful Christian conversation.

I read the questions and will answer when I feel it appropriate. I graduated from Azusa Pacific University with a BA in “Religion” (Bible and Biblical Theology) in 1978.

6 Likes

@Spudhogg Welcome, Phil! So pleased to have you with us on Connect. I hope you will find this community an encouraging place to grow, serve, fellowship, contribute, and be edified by thoughtful conversations with fellow believers.

3 Likes

Welcome Phil. Looking forward to your sharing and growing together in Christ.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Spudhogg. Thank you for coming alongside us. I am sure that your experiences and background will be a great addition to connect. Always appreciate how members are able to uplift and encourage other members here. Please do that at your leisure. And I hope the discussions edify you as well. God-bless you and your journey.

Welcome aboard! I hope we can connect over some great conversation in the days ahead. Glad to see those that are genuinely interested in meaningful discussion!

2 Likes

Thank you for your welcomes. I don’t come on here often, but I am excited to answer a question or two when I can. RZIM is certainly a blessing.

1 Like

Welcome to connect… God bless…

1 Like