Philip Chew

Shalom Folks,

I’m Philip from Singapore. I’m in here as part of the package for the upcoming EAP2019 in Singapore. Looking forward to discourse and edification in the many facets of apologetics and polemics.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @articwind. Glad you have joined connect. And congratulations on your EAP acceptance. I hope you enjoy the program and that it is a blessing to you. Please share your progress from time to time with us. Participate as often as you are able. The members here will be blessed by your engagement on Connect. My best to you as you explore and get closer to the Lord.

3 Likes

Hello, @articwind , and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: I am excited for all you will learn at EAP, and I look forward to reading your posts here as you study more deeply about Christ. Enjoy the program!

4 Likes

Hi @articwind, welcome to connect. I trust you will enjoy the various conversations here. Feel free to engage with us, offering your insight as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

With Jesus joy we say Welcome!! To Connect @articwind.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Congratulations, @articwind! That’s so exciting to hear about your step into the EAP. I pray that it will be an encouraging and enriching time for you. Look forward to engaging with you on here both before and after the programme! :grin:

3 Likes