Philip E Heinrichs

My name is Philip Heinrichs and I bring you greetings from soggy, frosty and snow-covered southeastern Saskatchewan. We have already begun at least in part the winter hibernation. Much of the crop is still on the ground and will likely only be used for animal feed this year. Yet throughout all of this God is faithful. I count myself extremely blessed to live in Canada, having a Christian heritage, loving wife and two kids that know the Lord.
Yet because of these blessings until recently I’ve not really had to defend the Gospel. I’m so grateful for RZIM and the impact it has had on my life and the life of my wife and kids. To challenge our acceptance and understanding of much of what culture is saying today and exercising the ability to argue with grace and truth. I have had the privilege of being involved in some form of ministry or other for many years and really appreciate how RZIM and the teaching it provides has, (I think at least), brought clarity to my speaking and teaching of the gospel.
Looking forward to reading the challenging and often difficult questions that will come up in this forum and learning from all of you how we as a Christian community, from so many different backgrounds respond to these issues.

In His Grip

5 Likes

Welcome @ps32vs8,
Looking forward to your insights and your contribution to this forum.
I was just looking at the weather before this and find the weather always keeps us on our toes or our knees.
I live in Calgary.
Looking foward to interesting topics.

2 Likes

Hi Philip. Nice to have you join Connect. But…please!!! Don’t mention snow!! I live in the Mid-Atlantic states and am enjoying a beautiful, warm Fall. Snow is not a favorite of mine. Oh well…
How wonderful that your family members are believers. You are blessed to have a Christian heritage. If you are looking for challenging and difficult questions and responses to learn from, you’ve come to the right place. You won’t be lacking. Will look for your contributions, as well.

4 Likes

Hello Philip. @ps32vs8
It a privilege to have you join connect from Canada. It is amazing how our God has design the earth to operate in different seasons and temperature. I live near the Sahara desert with opposite experience to yours. What a marvelous God we serve.
Yes! Some times we feel so comfortable and think apologetic is not necessary. But it is. You are amazing. Feel free to join the conversations.
Congratulations.

More Grace and Fire.
From Kaduna Nigeria

2 Likes

Hi @ps32vs8, your introduction is so endearing. Your description of Canada made me want to sit next to a fire with a cup of hot chocolate :coffee: I bet it is beautiful there. Welcome to connect :pray:t3: I trust you will be a blessing here as you engage in the conversations. Please feel free to offer your thoughts, insight and experiences. I hope to read more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don’t like it either, snow that is, but such is the burden we must bear to live in such a wonderful country.

2 Likes

Hie Dad thanks for the invite to this. :joy:

2 Likes