Philippians 3: 11-12

biblememorization

(Tim Ramey) #1

@JasonWalker @David_Cieszynski @Jennifer_Wilkinson @joyce_yung @kelelek @Keldon_Scott @Michele_Schuman @Aradhana_Priya_Mehta

Dearest Team

It’s funny that though I never met any of you, I feel like we are a team thinking the same things because we are on the same verses. For a guy, I sure am mushy, aren’t I? I’m sure glad that we’re focusing on the Word of God together. Aradhana, I know that you are taking a break, but you are still part of us.

Maybe this will give you the feeling that you’re not alone but, because of my hospital and checkup ordeals and now we flew to California to help with 3 of our grandchildren while my daughter and her husband get medical help for their oldest son, I am behind in my memorization. When I went to the Philippines, it was most difficult to keep up. Much of it is due to getting out of my routine. I can’t encourage you enough to establish a routine. Let the Word of God dwell in you richly…

Aren’t these verses something else?!?! Please remember to give any feedback as you go along. It’s so interesting how different aspects of the same words hit us differently. Also, a few of you gave us a little about yourselves but to those who didn’t, could you just tell us a little about yourself?

Here are two more verses to bury in your heart:

Philippians 3:11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3;12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. (NIV)

Philippians 3:11 that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3:12 Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.(ESV)

Philippians 3: 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3: 12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. (NKJV)

May Jesus continue to change you from the inside out as you take hold of His Word. Memorization has truly revolutionized my life. The Lord’s highest to each of you!

(joyce yung) #2

With all this sickness hovering in your family. My prayer is that our great doctor in Heaven whom needs no drug to heal all the physical sickness will heal everybody in your household.

In addition, I pray for extra encouragement and strength that my Lord and my God will pour down upon all of you to stand firm in this promise that He will never leave you nor forsake. He will take upon all your burdens and carry you with him as you are in His york.

God bless.

JY

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

I prayed for you, brother. :slight_smile:

(Tim Ramey) #4

@omnarchy
Thanks so much Omar! Every bit has helped. Thank you Jesus for prayer!

(Tim Ramey) #5

@joyce_yung
Joyce, I can’t believe with all that is on your plate that you have time to send such encouraging words. Thank you ever so much.

Watch out sister as Kelly has teamed up to pray for you too.

Remember your words to me - [quote=“joyce_yung, post:2, topic:7424”]
“…stand firm in this promise that He will never leave you nor forsake. He will take upon all your burdens and carry you with him as you are in His york.” sic work?
[/quote]