Place your name here. Lucy

Hello!

Where are you from?

I am from the South Bay area in California

What led you to join Connect?

I recently joined our church by helping a homeless shelter. I want to do more than serve a meal. I want so much to share the love and restoration we have in Jesus Christ. I want to share the message of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to them. I have never reached the homeless before, and I need all the help I can get.

How do you hope to contribute?

If there is a need prayer, I will pray for those in need. I can only give what I have learned from my relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ. But mainly, I am here to learn from others more learned and wiser than myself.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect @LucyG
RZIM has some great insights into the problem of evil and suffering which can greatly help us in our ministry :handshake:

3 Likes

Welcome to connect Lucy …
Hope we can learn together
Thank you

5 Likes

Hi Lucy! @LucyG
So glad you’ve joined :relaxed:
I love your ministry, and heart to serve the homeless- not only to meet their physical needs, but spiritual, as well. :heart:
Enjoy looking around- so many great topics out there!
Be blessed

4 Likes

Hi Heidi! God bless you, too! I am new to this area of ministry, and like you, I also have a heart for those who are disadvantaged physically, emotionally, and spiritually. May we continue to build and encourage one another!!

Proverbs 27:17 (NIV) As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.

To the King!!! :raised_hands: :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Julia_chetty!

Thank you for the welcome. I believe with all my heart this a treasure of wisdom here RZIM connect. I am thankful to have found such a fantastic group of Godly men and women.

God bless you!:smile:

2 Likes

Hi brainlalor

Thank you for your welcome. No dought there is a lot of evil and suffering in this world. All I can say is God is good to bring all of us here and connect! I need all the help I can get!! I am eager to learn more so that our Lord can use me more! Grateful to of found RZIM Connect.

Many blessings to you in Jesus name:smile:

2 Likes