Please Place Your Name Her Denny Laviolette

Say hello…Hello I hope all is well and I am looking for friends of Jesus and god and the holy spirt.

Where are you from?Halifax Nova Scotia Canada.

What led you to join Connect? I love the work that he started and how he teaches people with love and understanding to all their questions.

How do you hope to contribute? If I can help just one person in anyway I will feel like I have a purpose in helping god.

4 Likes

Warm welcome to Connect @dennywlaviolette

Your passion for helping others is the springboard of a greater work God has prepared for you in advance. Press on as we are here to help each other to be used for HIs greater purpose.

Blessings

1 Like

@dennywlaviolette. Hello, Denny. I love that your heart in wanting to help people know God. Thank you for joining us.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Denny. Wonderful to see another Canadian aboard. We drove to Halifax last year. It is beautiful. I am from Toronto, the city most Canadians hate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Do hope to talk to you again soon. Love your heart to help others.

2 Likes

Hello Denny!
I like what you said:

God will multiply the one. Our portion is just to introduce Him. Amazing God we have!

In Him,
Consuelo

2 Likes