Please Place Your Name Here Belle

Hi All!
My name is Belle Clark. I am an aromatherapist / massage therapist living in Great Falls, Montana. I recently completed the RZIM Core Module. I am super excited to join RZIM Connect. I look forward to connecting with other like-minded individuals as we seek to learn from one another and become better equipped to reach our world for Jesus Christ! I hope to be an encouragement to others in this community and I know I will grow through this experience!

How do you hope to contribute?

2 Likes

Welcome @clark.belle! Glad to have you joining the community as we seek to know God better and to make Him known! :open_book:

1 Like

Thank you, Charity! I am super excited to be here! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to connect @clark.belle. It is good to have you here from Montana. Congratulations on completing the core module. And thank you so much for your commitment to encourage others in this forum. Please take a moment if you haven’t already to welcome a new member or offer a word of encouragement or prayer to somebody who might be struggling. We are so glad that you are here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome, Kel! I feel blessed to be part of this community! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome @clark.belle . So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Thank you, Dan! I am looking forward to this journey! Have a wonderful day! ~Belle

2 Likes