Please Place Your Name Here: Christopher

Say hello…

Where are you from? India

What led you to join Connect? To become part of the larger audience seeking healthy answers.

How do you hope to contribute? By sharing through my experiences with the Lord. As he guides us on a daily basis, One could utilize these learning for others betterment.

5 Likes

Welcome Thomac! Unity in the community. So many revelations are expanded by having encounters and hearing from other people. I think there is so much we can learn from each other from different cultures. Seeing different perspectives and applications of the word is such an amazing opportunity. I’m glad your joined!

4 Likes

Hello, Christopher, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great to have you join us, and I look forward too reading more of your posts. I’m curious- how did you find Connect? We each have an interesting story of how we found it.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Thomac. Good to see you joining us all. You are certainly joining a larger audience. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy the discussions and grow in your relationship with Jesus. Contribute as frequently as you are able. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Christopher! @Thomac

So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

I hope you’ll feel encouraged as you engage with other Believers around the globe.
Your perspective means a lot, as well. Feel free to share with us more of your story, thoughts, questions as you feel led. We love learning from each other here!

Be blessed, Christopher!

2 Likes

Thank you, Nate, Brittany, Keldon, Heidi for your encouraging words. It’s good to connect receive warm regards from human beings than being bombarded with messages from an automated machine sharing artificial emotions😊. I am excited about my connect with RZIM group. Thank you again!!!

2 Likes

Hi @Thomac Welcome to connect. Good to see other fellow Indian in the platform. God bless.

1 Like