Please Place Your Name Here Delcie

Say hello…Hello, my name is Delcie

Where are you from? NE MN.

What led you to join Connect? I desire to learn to think and to speak well.

How do you hope to contribute? Asking questions.

2 Likes

Welcome Delcie @Sojourner. Glad to have you here. I hope you feel right at home. Look forward to chatting with you! God Bless you!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Sojourner. Thanks for coming alongside us from Minnesota. I hope that you start asking those questions so that you can see how kind and well read many the members are here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi Delcie, good morning to you, and welcome to the connect family. So good to have you here to participate in the Q&A that helps us grow. For me RZIM has been a great adventure in my journey to truth. May you find it filled with encouraging insights, and meaningful conversations.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @Sojourner, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I appreciate and share your desire too. I pray the Lord will bless you as you browse through and glean from the conversations :pray:t3: Feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Sojourner I love your tag! We are all sojourners on Earth. I will be very happy when Eternity comes. Meanwhile, let us enjoy the public square in this place.

2 Likes