Please Place Your Name Here Derrick

Say hello…Hi all. I am a South African, retired from the irrigation industry, now living in Kwa-Zulu Natal.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect? My wife and I often watch Ravi on YouTube and enjoy his teaching.

How do you hope to contribute? I am certain that I have more questions than answers, and am an eager learner, seeking Biblical answers.

7 Likes

Welcome brother I hope I may able to provide you with some answers

2 Likes

Welcome brother what a blessing to have you here. Totally retired or partial like myself, there is still much to do in our later years. Enjoy your interaction here as we continue to grow.
Mike

4 Likes

Welcome @Derrick!

Nice to meet you Derrick!

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the welcome into this wonderful Christian Community!

And thank you too, for the answers to my question on the immortality of our souls. Very interesting and thought provoking - which just leads to more prayer and Bible study! I am also very comfortable with the fact that our God and Father never intended that we should know everything while on this earth.

May we all use the talents he has blessed us with to the fullest…
God bless you all!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Derrick. Thanks for coming along side us here at connect. Glad you were fortunate to have seen Ravi on youtube. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi @Derrick, it’s great to have you here! I see you have already asked an extremely important question and received a very thorough response. That is so encouraging! I pray you will continue to engage here as we all glean from the Q@A :slightly_smiling_face: Take care :heart: and enjoy browsing.

3 Likes

Hi, and welcome onboard @Derrick
It is great to have you join us from South Africa.

Do Bless us with with your questions and contributions. As you explore the community.

May you enjoy a Long, fruitful and prosperous retirement years in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Blessings
From Nigeria

2 Likes