Please Place Your Name Here Donna Copeland

Say hello…
Hi Everybody
Where are you from?
I come from the Bay of Plenty an area of the North Island of New Zealand
What led you to join Connect?
I was invited to join but in saying that I love this ministry and I recommend it to all my Christian friends. I have learned so much through the RZIM Academy I am truly grateful. I have learned how to respond to many of the difficult questions and to see questioners through God’s eyes always remembering Christ died for them and loves them - my response needs to reflect that love.
How do you hope to participate?
I will participate in questions and answers as well as purchasing some of the videos available

5 Likes

Hi @Donna_Copeland, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I share your gratitude for the lessons learned through RZIM :pray:t3: It’s good to have you here and I trust you will find connect to be helpful in continued growth, respectful dialogue and support through prayer. I personally have been blessed here :heart:
Enjoy browsing and take care :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to connect. We are glad that you joined us from New Zealand @Donna_Copeland. I trust that you have taken the core module? I hope that it was a blessing to you. What do you think was your favorite part that impacted your faith journey the most? We’re glad to have you with us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi there i am excited to be able to access the Alumni content once approved. I completed the Core Module about 18/24 months ago and have completed a couple of other modules as well. I have grown and changed so much as a result of the learning challenges and opportunities that God has opened up for me. Recently I was invited and ordained as a Pastor and I feel confident that what I have learned here pushed the door completely open for me to enter into this stage of my purpose. Thank you so much RZIM

3 Likes

thank you so much this really is a blessing to be able to converse with other believers!

2 Likes