Please Place Your Name Here Edna Hamilton

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from?Pasadena, Texas

What led you to join Connect? No particular reason, have been supporting RZIM for years

How do you hope to contribute? I already do that.

5 Likes

Hi @EDNA,

Welcome to the Connect family. Look forward to see you around and read of your contribution.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @EDNA. Glad you have joined connect. Thank you so much for the years of support of RZIM. I look forward to reading your posts here. God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

Welcome @EDNA, I see so many people from Texas here. We are so glad you have introduced yourself. It is a blessing to be a part of RZIM in the way of contribution, monetarily and connecting with others from all over the globe. I find it amazing that I can chat with someone from Malaysia, South Africa, Philippines, Australia, etc. and even Texas, seeing that I am from Georgia :slightly_smiling_face: I hope you will enjoy browsing through the topics and join in the conversations if and when you feel led to do so.
Take care Edna from Texas!

3 Likes

I am happy to be here, but more happy that RZIM is here. I have many of the CD gifts you have sent me the last few years. I enjoy listening to them in my car and kitchen. I also appreciate the CD RZIM sent by John Lennox. His answers are so intelligently expressed, yet kind and thoughtful. He certainly knows how to answer hard questions that usually provoke people to react defensively. Although, I know Christian Apologetics is a defense of the gospel, it must be done in love. Professor Lennox does that effectively. Thank all of you for all you do, and for spending your lives on us for the sake of Christ, and the power of the Gospel.

2 Likes