Please Place Your Name Here Gwen

Say hello…
Hi everyone
Where are you from?
I’m from India.
What led you to join Connect?
I was born into a Christian family, and was brought up by God fearing parents. I unlike my other siblings who accept God without any doubt, i do question about almost everything especially when it comes to religion and faith. So when I learn about connect was excited knowing that I will get to know more about God. And the doubts and questions that I have will be answered with great understanding and insight.
How do you hope to contribute?
I’m someone who is not very good at expressing myself so m not sure how well I can contribute, but I will try my best in bringing glory to our God in any possible way.

7 Likes

Hi Gwen! @Gwe
So glad you’ve joined :relaxed:
You’ve come to a great place- just as you said

That’s what I love about this community, as well.
I hope you’ll enjoy looking around- and don’t worry- it gets easier to engage the more you read and see how others respond, as well. I think you’ve expressed your self very well just now!
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks Heidi

1 Like

Hi @Gwe! Welcome to connect and I think you have expressed yourself well in your introduction. I was the same way your siblings were. I excepted everything without questioning much. The wonderful thing is, my belief grew stronger after learnng from RZIM. You have come to the right place. Enjoy browsing through the topics and feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Sig. feels good to here on connect with you all.

Welcome, @Gwe Gwen!!!
Lol, I am just like you; I question everything! I believe it’s a good thing to be inquisitive. And I too have some difficulty expressing myself, but I am convinced that God will use us mightly to be His voice to reach many for His Kingdom. May we continue to build and encourage one another. To the King!!:raised_hands:

God bless you!

3 Likes

Thanks Lucy. It’s comforting to know that someone like me is around here on connect lol. Otherwise I thought I was the only weird one around. Anyway thanks again and may we live to glorify our God in any way possible. God bless.

3 Likes