Please Place Your Name Here Jason

Hello Friends,

I am from the Atlanta, Georgia area. I joined Connect to share ideas and participate in meaningful and fruitful discussions. I hope to become a more able apologist, a more contemplative thinker, and a more disciplined listener.

7 Likes

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the Connect family. Glad to hear of your passion.

Look forward to see you around the discussions.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @jason33. Have you been to the Zacharias Institute? Glad to have you connecting with us. Your hope with connect is awesome. Best one? Discipline Listener. Hope you enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @jason33 welcome to connect. I trust you will find a variety of meaningful conversations. Your desires are admirable, those are my desires too :pray: Enjoy browsing the topics and feel free to engage :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to meet you, Jason. I’m just up the road in Chattanooga.Maybe we’ll cross paths at an RZIM event in your city some time…

Kevin

2 Likes

Hi Jason. Being a better witness through apologetics is also a goal of mine. I have a brother in Woodstock, GA (a suburb of Atlanta). I’m from Washington, D.C., and lived here all but 2 years of my life. I would love to escape to a saner, smaller town. To me, Atlanta is even worse than D.C.!!! Gracious!!
I look forward to growing more in Christ with you through this new community of friends and believers.

3 Likes

Hi Jason! @jason33

Welcome to Connect -and amen to this!:

My prayer is the same - this is a great community to work on each one of these.

So glad you’re here- enjoy looking around…feel free to chime in as you feel led :slight_smile:

2 Likes