Please Place Your Name Here Jill

Say hello…Hello! My name is Jill.
Where are you from?I’m a Native New Yorker, but currently reside in Atlanta, GA.

What led you to join Connect?Just last week I came across Ravi Zacharias on YouTube and was quite intrigued by his teaching style.

How do you hope to contribute?I’m pursuing my doctorate in Biblical Philosophy and believe a forum such as this would enrich my studies.

7 Likes

Hello Jill, welcome to the RZIM family! There is a lot RZIM community offers to you, I am very sure you have a lot to contribute to this community also. There are a lot of groups that you can explore in here. God bless! Glad to have you here!

4 Likes

welcome @jcsimms to the kingdom of RZIM where every pupil is free to connect, share n learn dynamics of the Gospel and modern society via exchange of thoughts and beliefs.

step aboard into rzimdom :bouquet:

3 Likes

Hi @jcsimms, welcome to connect, You have come to a good place to enrich your studies. I trust you will find much of what you need as you browse through the various topics. Please feel free to share your thoughts and insight as well :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi Jill. Welcome. I’m so excited for God to unite his people through here. We are glad to have you

3 Likes

@NellyZoe16, wow I like the words u said UNITY OF HIS PEOPLE. I have been sooo so longing for it all my life for all denominations to UNITE under a single banner.
Praise God for the words he put in your mouth to speak :+1::+1::raised_hands:

3 Likes

@sig, I am not flattering you sister or maybe I am. You look like a movie star and your smile is a remembrance of how happy people look :+1::+1:

God bless you Ma’am and all your loved and dear ones too :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @jcsimms. Glad you found us and now are coming along side us. I believe your studies and you sharing of your knowledge will be a blessing to this site. I wish you the best in your study endeavors. Please share with us what you are learning from time to time. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi, Jill! Welcome to the Connect community :slight_smile: . I’m glad you’re here. I expect you’ll have an awesome experience here. There are some incredible people on Connect that bless my heart with their openness and love and both skillful and gentle presentation of the Bible. We are all in this together to uplift and help one another in our journies with Christ. God bless you.

2 Likes

Well that is a very kind thing to say, thank you.

1 Like