Please Place Your Name Here John R Field

Say hello… hello and God bless you all :pray:
:smiley::wave:

Where are you from? Williamstown Mass. U.S.A.

What led you to join Connect? I am a member of a Southern Baptist church and , go to a life group Bible study and for the first time studying apologetics I scene Ravi Zacharias.
and became very interested in him and the teaching , And then I purchased a apologetics Bible. And now I have been witnessing to people, teaching and lead them to Christ, as I was back in March 2011.

How do you hope to contribute? I am new here and so for now I am lifting up prayers for this team.
Thank you and God bless you.

6 Likes

Hello John, so glad you signed up with RZIM connect, it is a great place to share with fellow believers. Your perspective will add to the conversation, and sometimes leads to more Q&A. Some see things in detail others see a broader picture. God bless and welcome.
Mike

1 Like

mgaplus4

Mike

April 24

Hello John, so glad you signed up with RZIM connect, it is a great place to share with fellow believers. Your perspective will add to the conversation, and sometimes leads to more Q&A. Some see things in detail others see a broader picture. God bless and welcome.

Mike

Thank you and God bless you.

Hi John and great to have you join Connect :smiley:. You sound like you have a real heart for discipleship. Do you lead an Apologetics teaching at your church? I was also wondering what Apologetics Bible you use? I own a study Bible but does the Bible you own give sections of arguments for God when reading the scriptures?

Thanks and God bless

1 Like

No I don’t lead apologetics. Our life group Bible study only had one apologetics study With Ravi Zachariah , then that was it. But I took interest in it so much that I went out and purchased a apologetics study Bible HCSB Holman and it does have argumentative discussions at the beginning. It’s called twisted scripture. You can find this Bible at Christian book.com. Type in apologetics Bible you will find it there I have a leather one.
God bless Brian.

@johnrfield Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you Jonathan
God bless you