Please Place Your Name Here Keith

Say hello…Hello my name is Keith

Where are you from? I am from the lovely Devon in England U K.

What led you to join Connect? I have done some courses in the RZIM academy and saw connect there.

How do you hope to contribute? I run a small group in our church called ‘Digging Deeper’, which looks and talk about the big questions of life and faith. I hope to learn and contribute.

6 Likes

Great to have you on board. I think that RZIM Connect provides as much as you want it to. It is an active group of people committed to apologetics. It would be good to hear about what you are doing with your group some time.

3 Likes

Hi @Keith_Bibby, welcome to connect. I believe you have come to the right place.There are a wide variety of topics you can glean from and discuss with your small group. I trust you will find what you are looking for here. Enjoy browsing and feel free to update us on you small group discussions. They might join here as well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Keith_Bibby. Glad to have you with us and having some academy exposure. I love how those courses are so foundational and then we find ourselves sharing with others how it changes lives. I hope you enjoy your time here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect, @Keith_Bibby! We’re glad you’ve joined us. As a Devon man, I have to ask… Which comes first on a scone: jam or cream? :wink:

We hope this community is one where you can find encouragement and strength for all that you do!

2 Likes