Please Place Your Name Here Larry

Say hello…Hi my name is Larry Craig

Where are you from? Hickory, N.C.

What led you to join Connect? Ravi, Vince and Nabeel’s presentations

How do you hope to contribute? Listen a lot and pray God gives me words to say that would bring Glory to Him!

6 Likes

Hi Larry, Welcome to Connect. I notice you mention three presenters in your intro. They are wonderful, and I miss Nabeel greatly. Look around RZIM, there are other wonderful presenters as well.

5 Likes

Hi Larry! @livn4him

Welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:

Amen to this! :

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Larry! It’s great to have you join us, and I agree with Heidi- how wonderful to pray to speak in a way that projects the glory onto God. Looking forward to learning more from you!

3 Likes

Hey Larry! Welcome to Connect!

2 Likes

Hello @livn4him so glad you joined :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be a blessing as you listen and pray for God to give you the words :heart: Only God know our hearts and what we truly need. You have already blessed us with your humble introduction :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. It is awesome to have you with us. What word would you have for us today? This a great site and the insight you bring to many from listening to all the great orators you listed will be helpful. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like