Please Place Your Name Here Lee

Say hello…Greetings from small town America!

Where are you from? Dade City, Florida

What led you to join Connect? I want to be able to respond like Abdu Murray, John Lennox, Vince and Ravi, and I figured I’ll never get there if I don’t start somewhere.

How do you hope to contribute? Praying for people I meet here.

4 Likes

Welcome @Lee, it’s so nice to meet you :pray:t3: Thank you for your heart in wanting to pray. We have a thread here just for that if you are interested. We can certainly use more prayer :slightly_smiling_face:

https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/Bible-memory-and-prayer
Please feel free to engage here with us. Enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Lee, I like people who have a clear goal in mind and then take steps to achieve it :+1: Maybe you know the Core Module.

This is an excellent opportunity to deal with this topic. Among other things there is this lecture: “How to construct a response – an interview with Ravi”.
Connect also offers you some opportunities to learn how to answer questions. Just look around the forums and participate in the discussions. Welcome to Connect :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Lee. So glad you have joined connect. You strive to be active like Abdu, Vince and the like which is just great. You are starting well. I like the suggestions both @iDan and @sig made. And, I appreciate your call to pray. Until you have the confidence to respond like those you listed consider using a bible verse in your emails and/or text messages. Love your enthusiasm. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like