Please Place Your Name Here Luke

Say hello… Hi, my name is Luke I am from South Africa living in London. I would like my apologetic knowledge to grow, and I would like to help others on their journey to helping lead people to Jesus as well as helping people overcome difficulties in their journey to understanding apologetics.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect Luke. I am from Ireland but am living in China. Big Springboks fan :facepunch:
I hope you find Connect useful to learn how to share your faith :handshake: and I look forward to your input.

4 Likes

Hi @LukeWadehn, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find connect a very helpful place to continue learning and growing. There are many conversations to glean from and offer your insight as well. How are things where you are? I pray you and loved ones are well :pray:t3:
Take care and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello Luke, I trust all is well in Your area during this covid 19 pandemic. May your time here be filled with growth and love in Christ Jesus. I am looking forward to your input and questions to engage in your apologetic knowledge. May His wisdom fail you.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @LukeWadehn. Glad to have you joining us from London. I think you have come to the right place to increase your apologetic knowledge. There are great discussions as you probably have already discovered. Your participation in them will help continue the dialog and organic growth of knowledge here. Stay safe in these times. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like