Please Place Your Name Here Rewa Walker

Say hello… Hello My name is Rewa pronounced Reee-wah. But you can call me Ree

Where are you from? I am from Florida

What led you to join Connect? I was asked if I would like to volunteer. My answer is yes.

How do you hope to contribute? If possible, I would like to encourage others by giving individuals a positive word along with scripture. I would also add these individuals to my private prayer list.

4 Likes

Hi @Rewa_Walker, Ree :slightly_smiling_face: welcome to connect :pray:t3: We can certainly use more encouragement and prayer so I trust you will be a blessing here! I look forward to reading more from you as you engage with us. God bless :heart:

3 Likes

Hello, Rewa, and welcome to Connect! It sounds like you have a beautiful heart of service, and I am looking forward to reading the encouraging posts you leave for others. What an honor to be able to point others’ eyes towards our wonderful Lord and Savior!

2 Likes

Good morning Brittany,

Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to the fellowship with fellow believers.

1 Like

Thank you Sieglinde,

How do you pronounce your name? How long have you been a part of RZIM?

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Rewa_Walker. Glad to have you connecting with us. Giving scripture that the Holy Spirit grants to you for new members and/or members who are struggling or needing guidance would be a great help. Glad some asked you to volunteer. God-bless you and your journey.

Sig-Linda. My nickname is Sig. Some of the ladies in my previous small group called me Big-Linda lol because when we would help people move, I was always helping the guys lift the heavy stuff. It still makes me laugh :joy: I digress…
I am a part in the same way as you are. I joined connect in March of this year :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like