Please Place Your Name Here Rhoda

(Rhoda Pinto) #1

Good evening!Say hello…

New Mexico, U S Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?
I have been watching Ravi on TV weekly for several months. My husband and I have learned a lot and want to continue learning from RZIM.
How do you hope to contribute? I am not sure yet, but I will probably have questions to ask.

7 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Robin! It is wonderful to hear you have been blessed by studying together with your husband. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

3 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #3

HI Rhoda! @Rhoda

So glad you’ve joined us. :relaxed:

Now that you’ve been watching Ravi for several months, you’ll find other great resources offered through his ministry- one being Connect.

It’s a great place to work out questions with other Believers who also desire truth. It truly is a sweet community of encouraging and helpful people.

Be blessed!

2 Likes
(Rhoda Pinto) #4

Thank you, Brittany. I am excited to see how God will use RZIM Connect in my life and others.

3 Likes
(Rhoda Pinto) #5

Thank you, Heidi. I just listened to the Church Leadership Conference this week-end through live stream and was so blessed, challenged, and inspired. God is so good!

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #6

Hello @Rhoda welcome to connect! You came to the right place for questions. There are various topics to check out. Enjoy browsing around :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #7

Welcome aboard @Rhoda. So glad you and your husband have shared in that learning journey. I think you will get heartfelt responses to questions you post. There are so many caring and well read members who are eager to help and welcome you. Thanks for joining. I look forward to reading your posts.

1 Like