Please Place Your Name Here Roger

Say hello… this is strange for me I like face-to-face conversations but I love to talk to like-minded brothers and sisters who have Christ in their heart nice to meet you.

Where are you from? At the moment I reside in Jamul California small suburb of San Diego

What led you to join Connect? Mr. Zacharias is YouTube videos.

How do you hope to contribute? Well the word says,owe no man nothing but love. So Maybe I can spread the love of the Lord through this electronic device.

8 Likes

Hello, Roger, and welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: It’s great too have you join us, and I look forward to hearing more from you. Are there particular YouTube videos that have stood out to you? We’ve had a few discussions here on RZIM videos- feel free to jump in if one stands out to you!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @1broken. So glad you have joined. With your desire to talk with like.minded children of God this will be great for you. Thanks for coming along side us. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey. Spread the love!

3 Likes

Hey Roger! @1broken
So glad you’ve joined :relaxed:
I agree, it takes some getting used to! This community is such a special and unique way to get to connect with other Believers from around the globe-

Enjoy looking around, and checking out the different topics- (the button with 3 lines at the top right)-

3 Likes

Hi @1broken, I love how you introduced yourself. Welcome to connect and we could always use more love of neighbor. Even through an electronic device :slightly_smiling_face: Enjoy browsing through the topics and feel free to join in the conversations as you feel led.
Take care and much love, in Chris Jesus :heart:

2 Likes