Please Pray

Colossians 4:1-2 Prayer
Sunday, December 1, 2019
Dear Friends,
Please pray for our Dad. He will be 88 years old in April. Dad had heart stent surgery in August 2019. Today, he is in terrible pain with his back. Dad has arthritis in his back. Prayers for him are MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Thank You SO MUCH!!

Linnie

5 Likes

Linnie, I copied it and posted it for you. It’s under:

Clossians 4:1-2 Prayer

2 Likes

Hi Linnie. Praying for your dad now. That the pain will leave and he will have an incredible sense of health and the presence of God. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

3 Likes

Bless his heart and yours too :heart: Praying :pray:t3: and in agreement with @Keith_Moore prayer!

2 Likes

Joining with all in prayer of agreement.

4 Likes

Thanks SO MUCH Keith!!

Blessings

Linnie

2 Likes

Thanks Sig!
MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Blessings
Linnie

2 Likes

Thanks Mike!
MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Blessings
Linnie

1 Like

Keep us posted :pray:t3:

1 Like

@Prayer
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
For Keith and all our RZIM Family,
Thank You SO MUCH for your prayers for my Dad!!
Much Appreciated!!

I believe his back pain is now manageable, but Dad is struggling to eat. Dad tells us that he can’t taste anything or that he has no appetite. His doctor doesn’t want him to just drink Boost. Please keep praying. Thank You SO MUCH!

On Friday, December 6, 2019, my parents will celebrate their 64th Wedding Anniversary.

SO GRATEFUL for all our RZIM Family,
Linnie :dove:

1 Like

@Linnie. Praying for Dad and for your strength of heart. Standing before the throne of Grace with you.

2 Likes

Praise the Lord for His goodness and mercy. What an awesome milestone congratulations and blessings to them. Praying!
Mike

2 Likes

Great that the back pain has eased a bit, but will continue to pray.

Father God, we pray for Linnie’s father, that his sense of taste return along with his appetite, and that he be strengthened in Jesus’ name, and that he will be able to enjoy celebrating with his wife tomorrow.

Amen

2 Likes