Popo's Law Israël

Say hello…Being a marketplace Itinerant-missionary. I’ve discerned two things in my Work&Faith. Our Lord’s called me to “Collaborate without Compromise, and to Critique without Dualism”.
__Popo’s Law Israël

Where are you from? Nigeria

What led you to join Connect? I love Uncle Ravi, Dr Nabeel Qureshi and the RZIM Family

How do you hope to contribute? Utilizing these resources OMMD*

5 Likes

Welcome @Poposlaw, it’s wonderful to meet another Nigerian :heart: I trust you will be blessed by this forum. I looked forward to reading some of your responses in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Poposlaw Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Poposlaw. So glad you gave chosen to fellowship here at connect. Love having you collaborate here with kindness. Please share your market place anecdotes with us so we can praise the work the Spirit has led you to do and pray for you when you are challenged. God-bless you and your journey. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Welcome to connect from WV USA so glad to meet you, may we all be blessed in our mutual growth. Many questions only His truth can answer.
Brother in Christ
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect! I pray that you are inspired and encouraged as you learn here and we look forward to reading anything you can share in the future! :blush:

2 Likes