Positions on your team

Good evening. I am a retired SEAL Officer who came to Christ at age 54. The Holy Spirit directed me to seminary, and I did an M.R.E. with a concentration in Apologetics at Liberty. I just finished my Doctoral work at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary - D.Ed.Min in Applied Apologetics.
I was wondering if there are any slots, full or part-time, on your team. I currently work at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency in Reston, VA as a strategic debriefer and Special Warfare SME, but I am being heavily drawn to get into ministry as apologetics was what brought me to Christ - Isaiah 36-37. I currently attend Mclean Bible Church and serve as the volunteer security operations officer for David Platt. I hope to hear from you soon. GOD Bless. John “Sandy” Pidgeon.

5 Likes

Welcome, @draeger24 - and that’s a pretty impressive resume. Glad to have you here on Connect, and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regarding your search for employment, there is an Employment Opportunities category - you might want to check that out.

May God guide you as you serve Him, brother!

2 Likes

@draeger24 Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @draeger24. Thank you for your service and thank you for coming alongside us at connect. Your background does seem very suited for ministry in apologetics. You may want to check out: https://connect.rzim.org/c/employment-opportunities. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the discussions. Please do share your wealth of information and heart. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome nice t meet you Draeger, glad you are part of our growing family.

1 Like

Welcome John @draeger24. Glad you are here. Thank you for your service. Love that resume and hope you use every education you have had in directing people to Christ. Look forward to chatting with you.

God Bless You.

1 Like

Hello John, welcome to connect my friend.
I salute your service and sacrifice for our country and the Lord, may he bless you and keep you in His good graces. May you feel at home here with the RZIMfamily and enjoy the fruits participating in the forum. Be safe and take care out there.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Sandy, welcome to the body of Christ! :partying_face:. And forgive me, but I have to say it, it’s so cool to have a retired Navy Seal aboard! I have always admired your bunch so much (we are a multi-generational military family with much respect for any special warfare) and love to read about your type of experiences. And what a very unique perspective you bring to the Christian community! I hope you find some way to serve in the ministry and thank you for your willingness to serve in that way. God bless! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome Sandy! Real nice resume I’d have to say. Looking forward to chatting about some of the topics in this course. And God bless you for your service.

1 Like