Prasanth Suresh

Hi,

I’m a social worker, I have got my master degree in social work by the grace of God. I have studied in government aided School. I got baptism on 23rd may 2010 along with my mom and now part of church of Christ. My mom is a widow. Our conversion story is a miracle. I’m still in the social work field. Eagerly waiting to serve in a NGO which is allied with your ministry. I have attached my curriculum vitae for your reference. I would look forward to hearing from you if there is an any opportunity for me to serve as God willing.

Regards
Prasanth Suresh

3 Likes

Hello and Welcome to Connect, Prasanth! :wave:
Wow! It sounds like God is and has been doing amazing things in both your life and in your mother’s. Our God is so good! :raised_hands: I will be praying for you as God continues to use you in extraordinary ways. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for you kind words.

1 Like

Hello Prasanth!
Welcome to RZIM Connect.
Our transformed life is a living testimony of the goodness of God.

In Him,
Consuelo

3 Likes

Thank you ma’am.

1 Like

Welcome, @prasanthswass! We’re glad you’ve joined our community!

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

@prasanthswass Welcome from a fellow Social Worker! I work in a different field now, but I was a foster care social worker for several years. We need many Christian social workers. Thank you for your service and desire to minister. I look forward to sharing perspectives with you!

3 Likes

Glad to serve for God. Looking forward!!!

I would be glad to serve, God’s willingly if there is any opportunity to serve in India, especially at South Kindly let me know if there is any opportunity, Also wanted to glorify our God through social work in India.

3 Likes