Today 1st October 2019 makes Nigeria’s 59th year of INDEPENDENCE since 1st October 1960.
The questions often ask are something like this. As a Nation…
- How far have we gone since independence?
- Are we truly independent and free?
- Why are we suffering this much?
- What has been the impact of the church since independence?
- Where have we got it wrong and what is the way forward.
- What is true religion and how should it impact the citizenry?
- What is true Justice and freedom of human rights?
- Where do we find hope for the future generation?
- What is the answer to the economic, financial and moral crisis we faced?
Please join us in prayers as we ask God to heal our Nation Nigeria.
Pray for peace and prosperity especially in Northern Nigeria. Pray that the Gospel penetrates the stronghold and forces of Islam in Nigeria. Pray that our leader get wisdom and the fear of God to do the right thing. Pray that the wickedness of the evil one will no longer prevail in Nigeria. Pray that Jesus be enthrone in all our institutions beginning from family members and pray that there be a spiritual revival in Nigeria.
Thank you for standing by us.
Grace and more Grace.