Prayer for my family

Just asking for prayer for my family because there is so much confusion and dysfunction going on right now. Lots of arguing and zero communication. It’s to a point that hardly anything gets done properly. Pray that we find peace and that we find a way to healthily communicate with one another. Please also pray that we can be consistent in healthy behavior.

11 Likes

Luna, I’m praying for you and your family now.

1 Like

Luna, I will be praying

1 Like

Luna,
I am praying for you and your family now.

1 Like

Bless your heart, Im so sorry. Praying now!

1 Like

Yes Luna I will pray specifically for peace and your strength.

2 Likes

Thank you all for all the prayers. We had a small car accident tonight so just asking you guys to pray that the Lord cuts my family a break. I’m thankful we are okay, but I’m hoping that nothing is wrong with our car.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. I can imagine how painful it must be for you to see your loved ones go through that. Praying now!

1 Like

Praying with you. I am confident in the power of prayer. Wait on it, because prayer always changes things.

1 Like

Luna, I am so sorry for the challenges facing you and your family. I am praying for you all. God bless you all and I hope your car is ok.

With love,

1 Like

Luna, I am confident that HE will turn your mourning into dancing. Still praying.
Mike

1 Like

Lifting up you and your family this evening, @Luna.

1 Like

Hello everyone. Thank you all for the prayers. I know I’ve been asking for them a lot lately, I’m sorry for that. But I do ask that you all keep my nephew in your prayers. His mother just went to the ER tonight and she’s been going repeatedly these past 2 to 3 weeks.

He thinks she’s going to die and is afraid. I don’t want fear to grip him and torment him like it is right now. So please be praying for peace in his mind and heart. He’s only 10 and doesn’t need to worry about things like this.

Thank you all :heart:

2 Likes

Hi Luna. God bless you and your family. I am praying for you and your family.

George

1 Like

Yes I will pray for HIS peace to settle in his heart.

1 Like

Luna,
Praying for the God of all comfort to reach out and meet your nephew and your family in ways that make His Presence and care for you undeniable.

2 Likes