Prayer for Spiritual life and Family

Hello, I need your prayers and spiritual support at a time like this. I have just started grad school and I really need the Lord to help me maintain a good balance of my academics and my spiritual life. I need to give time to the Lord; in prayers and study of His word but i almost feel like the demands of my academics is taking most of that time away. Please also pray for the Lord to put away every distractions whether social or spiritually.

I have also been worried because my study is abroad, i left my family behind ( my husband and children). I pray that the Lord protects my home and keep it in perfect peace.

6 Likes

Praying now :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Prayed again today for you @chicaananaba. God bless you.

2 Likes

@chicaananaba
Yes Lord Jesus, I stand with Sig and Lakshmi for Chika. Wrap Your loving arms around that family. This is a big deal. Yet I ask that you would keep Chika in Your perfect peace

2 Likes

Thank you all for your prayers, I am beyound words and I cant express how much I appreciate your prayers but most of all I can’t even find the words to thank the Lord for answered prayers, I am so overwhelmed by His Love.

I have His peace in my heart because of His assurances right now- He started this journey with me and He wont leave me midway through it. The Lord is faithful, I sense it in my spirit that He is already working on me even to the minutes details; my schedules, rate of assimilation, study focus, sleep pattern, time management etc I have a stronger sense and feeling of His presence knowing the Holy spirit will constantly serve as a reminder and keep me on the right path regarding all things.

I am also encouraged by His words and @Tim_Ramey thank you for your posts on the bible memory, i find it so uplifting. I know He is changing every bit of me, working on every detail of my life in preparation for something great - the purpose that lies ahead of me.

Thank God for RZIMconnect, never knew I’d be blessed through this platform, that I would put a word out and recieve your support, love and prayers. Keep me in prayers please🙂. God bless you.

3 Likes

@chicaananaba, thank you for updating us. It’s encouraging to hear the excitement and hope in the Lord. May the Lord maximize your study time as you choose to put Him first and keep you in perfect peace regarding every other concern. He promises to make straight the paths of those who trust in Him. (Prov 3:5-6).

3 Likes

Hello @chicaananaba

Praying now for you and all that concerns you.
Grace and Blessings.

1 Like

Chika, I’m so glad that we have God’s Word as it assures me that you are well cared for. I’m not just saying that but as we grasp the fullness of what He tells us, we can rejoice because there is no better place to be than to be with Jesus.

2 Likes

Amen. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Amen. Thanks🙏

1 Like