Prayer for Strategic Employment

Are we forsaken, when we pray and our requests are not quickly responded to with a ‘t’ crossed and ‘i’ dotted? YHWH, LORD God, promised in the Garden to get things right. Our heel bite and the Enemy’s Head crushed. David sang to the LORD, He called Him, the God of My Salavation. God was known to be a RESCUER, El Shaddai, YAHWEH Yireh, Provider.

I sit here still unemployed. Got another bit of education and certification, yet I have been overlooked. A performer. A 'make it happen type.'Why am I not employed?

God did have to heal me from an abysmal accident. He had to teach me about ATS. Writing using relationship skills. Applying for some I didn’t think of. Is it my chronological age? Too educated? I don’t know.

Praying for Gods door to open, where I can make a difference for His kingdom. Asking the LORD to take people out and move them along. The place He wants for me. He led me to the sector. He is now helping me to be diligent. Write effectively. Sure. I don’t know everything. Taken free and paid classes to sharpen up. And keep it going.

May the LORD help you with what you are praying for. Remember, you are saved by God’s grace. No one deserves salvation. No one deserves God’s promises.His LOVE never stops. His guidance never ends. He supplies what we need. We need to draw closer. Closer to you precious LORD. You provide, you are our righteousness. May the LORD Jesus give us His Words today.

Today is all we have. Having almost died at 3 in the YMCA shallow end pool, molested by two teenage boys most likely high, then surviving a 13 year all type eating disorders, and now flipping over a 15 speed bike onto my face crushing bones; I force myself to rest in Him. Acknowledge Him. Pray without ceasing to Him.

The LOVER OF YOUR SOUL. He is our Husband. He is our wife. He is our reason for living. He is our HOPE, anchor, shield, citadel, Rabbi, Teacher, protector, and…etc. He is GOOD. GOOD. GOOD. Cling to Him. Hide in His Shelter. Psalm 91. And know what is impossible for Women and Men through our gracious loving LORD, all things are possible. We serve the I AM. God bless you!

8 Likes

Praying, @Mkibos! Are you recovering right now from the bike accident?

2 Likes

No, I am recovered from shattered bones, etc. Took awhile. They didn’t know if …? I started thanking God when I finally woke up 4 weeks after.

In Psalm 91, the LORD promises “His Angels encampeth around us.” I fell over a 15 speed bike. No surgeries. Alleluia. God is gracious, merciful, and kind. He orders our steps…wheels. He hedges us from behind and orders our steps ahead. His miracle. His glory. Amen!

4 Likes

Hi @Mkibos, praying for you sister. Hang in there.

1 Like

Lifting you up in prayer now *:heart:

1 Like

@Mkibos keep us posted.

1 Like

Thanks for the prayers. Praise God! I turned off all searches in Healthcare. I got indirect confirmation that my accident was preventing people from considering me as a candidate. Whatever God wants is superior. Updated 3 Online Search Apps and LinkedIn. It is Gods prerogative to change the direction of the wind in our lives. His way. His will. His LOVE.

2 Likes

Interview on Wednesday. May the LORD God open His doors for me. His doorway leads to eternal life. He is our bread. Living Water. Shepherd. Fortress. I AM. He knows every detail and cares deeply about His children. He is amazing. – Going to write out some answers. A friend coached me. :slight_smile: It is in His hands. And not mine.

3 Likes

Off to another interview on Thursday 6.10.19 with a new charity, I didn’t have them on the radar. May the LORD carry our his kind purpose and plans in my and our lives. He’s sovereign. He’s LORD. We are His. His plans are higher, more throughout than ours could ever be. Thank God. He never changes. He is always trustworthy. He is LOVE. He is GOOD. He plans to use us for goooood works. The author and finisher of our faith. Praise God, if I get this job or not. God is alive! He is faithful. He made this earth in 6 days. He supplied manna from Heaven. Abraham with Isaac, a Sacrifice. Ruth a Kinsman Redeemer. And placed a Shepherd, David as the King of Israel. God is able! YHWH NISSI! YIREH! Thank you Lord. I rest in you alone.》》 THANKS for your prayers.

3 Likes

May God place you where all your difficult experiences can be a blessing to others who need to hear about God the Healer, God the Provider, God our Everything! May He bless you with true fulfillment of His purpose for you. Praise Him! Alleluia

2 Likes

Interviewed with another charity. Prayed and just coasted with the LORD. A Homeless Shelter. The job was doable, but a smaller charity. Small team and one VP. Board got me in, but I know it’s the LORD. They didn’t move me on to the next interview round. Too much education and experience. Too much work. ??? Too much depending on Jesus to teach me what to do. Because the Lord Jesus is pure amazing. He gives us intelligence strength know-how grace mercy and passion in our souls.

May the LORD JESUS open HIS DOORS for me. Applying. Praying. Trusting. His ways are not our ways. His truth. His purpose in our lives. Anything else is just a waste of time. Lord, rain down your anointing your provision your vision for my life. I need you Lord like I did before 4 years of age in Sunday School. You told me that you loved me. As the middle of 5 immigrant’s children, I needed that. Jesus saved me.

Like that criminal getting crucified next to Jesus. He asked Jesus to remember Him when He came into His Kingdom. The Holy Spirit touches hearts even at the very end. Call on the name of the LORD and you will be saved. That guy was on the Roman’s Road to Salvation. Realizing He had nothing. He deserved condemnation, and knew Jesus is the Messiah. The Savior. He wanted assurance, his life was ending here. As a child I almost drown at 3 in a YMCA swimming pool. God helps to bring sobriety to our lives. He is Life. He is Judge. And He is the LORD God our Salvation.

I don’t have a job, but my life is in Jeremiah 29.11, the LORD’s hands. God healed me from death again. He loves us. He is love. He is beyond generous to us. Thank you Lord for not being hired. Help me LORD. Thank you.

2 Likes

Keep pressing on. With you in prayers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes