Prayer request for HK

(Elaine krause ) #1

Good morning. Please pray for my husband Henry Krause . God saved him years ago from a serious case where doctors said he would not survive. He recently had a health scare and he now remembers the past and is abit anxious as he thinks that he will not survive if he has to have another operation. Please pray that He remembers how God delivered him and that he is bold and brave to accept the will of God and keeps believing that God always does the best for us. Thank you. Elaine

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@Elainek, will be praying and thanks for posting. May God 's hand be upon your husband to heal him and sustain him in peace in the power of the Holy Spirit and in the grace and love of our Lord Jesus.

(SeanO) #3

@Elainek Praying that the Lord Jesus would grant Henry peace, strength and fullness of joy in the midst of this trial. That God’s Spirit would guide the doctors and be present throughout the operation and recovery.

(Sieglinde) #4

Hello Elaine. I just wanted to ask how your husband has been doing since you posted this prayer request? I pray he is well🙏🏻

(Elaine krause ) #5

Thanks so much guys for caring, it means the world to us. Henry is feeling better. Thankfully he didn’t need the operation immediately. He has some pain in his leg but he is handling it well by the grace of God. No pain in the chest. Thank you for taking the time to read the prayer and for praying for us. God bless you all. Elaine.