Premium Content purchase

(Andi Liu) #1

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to ask.
I would like to purchase one of the Premium Content RZIM just released. There’s a credit in my account that I have from my previous course I signed but cancelled due to work schedule. Is there a way to use that credit in my account to purchase the Premium content?

Thanks

1 Like
(Brandon Jeffers) #2

Hi @andiliuphotography,

Can you clarify the nature of the credit on your account? If it is from the RZIM Academy, there are stipulations for how that may be used, and unfortunately it cannot be put towards Premium Content within RZIM Connect. Please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] or at [email protected] if you have further questions.

(Andi Liu) #3

Hi @Brandon_Jeffers
I signed up one of the electives earlier this year and soon after the first week, my work has escalated to a level that I could no longer continue to participate in the course. I was given a credit to take another elective. But right now I could probably benefit the most from just tuning in RZIM contents without active participation in forums. Hence my request to transfer the use of that credit balance toward the content purchase instead. I certainly would not want to feel I am disappointing other classmates by not having the time to add value in their active learning.

(Brandon Jeffers) #4

@andiliuphotography

Okay, I understand. Unfortunately, that credit would not be eligible to be put towards the Premium Content here on RZIM Connect but could only be used towards retaking that elective in the RZIM Academy. Please send an email to [email protected] in order to clarify details on how to retake that course or to ask further questions.