Presentación. Susan F

Hello, I´’m Susan Fernandez. I’m peruvian, I live in Lima, I’m an architect, and I study in the seminary.
I was last year in the general module RZim, I loved it.
I hope to contribute the conversations.

7 Likes

Hi, Susan—I’m so so glad the RZIM Academy module was a blessing to you and that you have decided to join us on Connect! I look forward to the insight you will bring to our conversations from your seminary studies and from your Peruvian context. What categories or specific questions interest you or which ones do you find most relevant in your community right now?

4 Likes

Hi @elpoderdetuamor.revival, it’s wonderful to have you here :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations on completing the core module! What was your most profound lesson? Enjoy browsing through the conversations and feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @elpoderdetuamor.revival. another a academy alum joining us is a blessing. Wow sounds like you have a lot on your plate. I hope you find great in the connections you develop here. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to your contributions! I love how you are combining seminary and your architecture career! What are unique combination. Has your experience in architecture given some unique insights you can share? I love hearing people’s different perspectives.

3 Likes

Hi! I liked the subject “Why God allows suffering” and I was touched by the theme of the Trinity.
Although it is a difficult subject to explain, they did very well. :slight_smile:
God bless you!

3 Likes

Thank yoy Lizibeth. I think that an important issue in South America could be: what attitude should a Christian take in the face of government corruption?
God bless you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are welcome Susan. Looking forward to learn from your experiences and your seminary studies. Hope to read more of your contributions.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Susan @elpoderdetuamor.revival—this is a practical and important question for believers. You might consider posting this question to the Christian Growth category because it seems to be a matter of living out faithful discipleship in our social / cultural / politcal contexts…and this has always been an important conversation for the people of God. Please feel welcome to contribute to the conversations around Connect and to ask this question (or others!) by starting a new topic in the Christian Growth category (or elsewhere). Welcome again, Susan. Thank you for bringing your voice to Connect.

3 Likes