Prindi

Greetings!
I live in Oregon. I am a seeker and follower of Jesus for the past 50 years or so. I came across Connect when I asked Google a question. It seems this is a good place to ask questions and share insight.

4 Likes

Good Morning Prindi, yes you are correct this is a great place to interact with fellow believers from all over the world. Many knowledgeable lovers of Jesus, and Truth to have a Q&A with.
I am in west virginia, I welcome you to join in as you are led. Peace to you through Christ.
Mike

3 Likes

@808fan Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Prindi! That is such an interesting name! If you don’t mind telling, where does it come from? We are happy to have you join us in this community and to learn with us the wonderful truths of God. :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome Prindi.

Welcome aboard @808fan. Thank you for your dedication to your faith and your decision to join us at connect. I hope this forum blesses you. Your presence here has blessed us at connect. I think that you will enjoy the discussions. Please let us know what we can do if anything to enhance your experience or to address in in questions that you have. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks, Keldon, for that welcome. I plan to spend some time on Connect to get a better idea of the nature of the discussions. My goal is to get a deeper, wider, more authentic faith in and knowledge of Jesus.

Aloha

1 Like

Thank you. Glad to be a part of this online community.

1 Like

Hello Carrie and thanks for that welcome. It captures my desire to grow and know God more deeply.

My name is a derivative of my mother’s maiden name which was Prindiville. It was both her’s and her father’s nickname. It means small and slender, which I’m not any more! (I am short at 5’, though.)

I’m looking forward to participating in and reading discussions on this site. Thanks again for your warm welcome.

2 Likes

Thank you. Looking forward to reading and participating.

Welcome, Prindi. Glad you found your way here!