Priscilla Tang

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from? Hong Kong

What led you to join Connect? I was introduced 2 years ago to Ravi’s talks by my Singaporean ex-Uni classmate.

How do you hope to contribute? I need to ask quite a lot of tough questions first. I dont think I am able to contribute much yet.

8 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Priscilla. I look forward to hearing more of your questions, and it is wonderful to see your curiosity to know God more deeply. :slight_smile: We are a community that learns and studies together. While we share knowledge, we also seek to demonstrate Christ’s love to the outside world by humbly serving one another. Please ask away!

5 Likes

Hello @Priscilla, thank you for your honest introduction. I trust you will find this a safe and friendly environment to ask your questions. Welcome :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Priscilla. I think you came to the right place. Asking questions is a great way to engage here. Let us know how we can help in any way. Explore the categories. Use the search function for topical areas of interest. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

a warm welcome to you, Priscilla! @Priscilla
So glad you’ve joined us! :blush:

1 Like