Quenco Raquel

(Quenco Lopez) #1

Say hello…
Hello Everyone my name is Quenco Raquel (Pronounced KENKO) :blossom::blossom::blossom:
Where are you from?
Florida
What led you to join Connect?
I love Ravi Zacharias teachings.
How do you hope to contribute? I hope to share my views, ideas & questions with like-minded people.

(Quenco Lopez) #2

Quenco
Have any one read the book by Gary Wayne
The Genesis 6 Conspiracy?
Thank you :blossom::blossom::blossom:

(SeanO) #3

@Quenco_Lopez Welcome to Connect! So glad you’ve joined us and praying that the Lord Jesus might bless you richly through your time here.

I have not read the book, but I checked out the website and my understanding of the claims of the Genesis 6 conspiracy are that:

• people descended from the nephilim of Genesis 6, who the author interprets as giants that resulted from angels mating with women, are seeking to enslave humanity by giving rule to the AntiChrist, who is also a descendant of these giants
  • these ‘nephilim’ among us are responsible for secret societies like the Freemasons, Templars and Rosicrucians (not to mention fairies)
  • this generation is the last one and the AntiChrist is soon to appear

I would label this book as a conspiracy theory and not as Biblically sound. Conspiracy theories play off the following desires (see linked thread for more details):

• The desire for certainty
  • The desire for control and security
  • The desire to maintain a positive self-image and be the holder of privileged knowledge that makes the possessor feel unique and special

(CARMEN ST. CLAIRE ) #4

HI QUENCO!

So glad you joined!

Have a blessed time enjoying the wonderful and insightful exchanges here.

Carmen