Question of the Day (Saturday) If you could go on an all-expenses-paid trip ANYWHERE where would you go?

Hey everyone! Today’s fun question is this: If you could go on an all-expenses-paid vacation ANYWHERE in the world (once COVID-19 ends), where would you go?

Personally I would love to visit Japan! What could be better than eating delicious sushi and authentic Japanese ramen every day, while looking at the beauty of the country? :sushi: :ramen: :mount_fuji: Anyone watching from Japan?

That’s my preference, but what would you choose?

9 Likes

Hahah that you included Ramen in a post on vacation cracks me up :joy: this was truly a “Matthew” style vacation.

2 Likes

Again picking ONLY one place it hard, but I would go to the Maldives. The Maldives have some of the bluest, most beautiful water in all the world :earth_americas:.

2 Likes

I would have said Japan, but a close second is Spain. I don’t think, in my humble opinion, there arent two other places in the world with more interesting histories, beautiful places to visit, or better food.

4 Likes

The filming location of Lord of the Rings in New Zealand—how beautiful it looks!

6 Likes

We’ve been in lockdown for so many months in Peru that I would go anywhere :)! It is so hard to pick just one place! I would go to Israel and have a tour of all the places where Jesus lived.

5 Likes

I would pick Scandinavia, because its so different to what I experience on a day to day basis in South Africa. Or Israel

3 Likes

Tough question, I would have to say it would not be a place, but a journey. I would choose a transcontinental train journey through the US and Canada. So many beautiful people to meet and places to see.

3 Likes

This is a hard question to answer. I miss my family in Australia and Indonesia, so that would be my answer, but if in a different circumstances, I would probably like to visit Korea and eat all the authentic yummy Korean dishes - Kimchi, Bibimbap, Samgyeopsal etc. etc. etc.

2 Likes

I think I’d like to visit Germany. My family has German descent, so I’d like to see the country, culture, etc.

2 Likes

No place comes to mind at the moment
I am sure that when I am given the opportunity I will find a place, a worthwhile place😄
Google will have to help then
Anyone, bring on the offer​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Italy!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: (Tuscany, Venice, Florence, Bergamo etc)

5 Likes

Love the creative answer! :railway_track:

1 Like

Ireland … return trip to see all of the amazing vibrant shades of green in the countryside. Great people and so much history!

2 Likes

I would choose Australia and New Zealand.

Any place that shows me the milky way again. I love praising and worshiping Godwhile looking at His majestic creations. Starchasing has been a hobby of mine and since the pandemic, I couldn’t reach that far enough to see this again. This was my last photo taken last year

3 Likes

Israel; Jerusalem. I’m Jewish.
with the King of the Jews in my heart!

4 Likes

I’d go to Crete, Greece. I was stationed there in the military in the early 90s!

Brian Willis
South Carolina

1 Like

Branson, Missouri

1 Like

One word Ireland. Been there once and long to return. The sheer beauty, the people, the history…It HAS to be the closest place to heaven…for me!

1 Like