Question of the Day (Saturday) If you could go on an all-expenses-paid trip ANYWHERE where would you go?

Japan, Okinawa specifically since our son, daughter in law and 2 grand daughters are moving there for 3 years.

1 Like

It would be great to take a trip following the footsteps of Paul. To read the letters he wrote and to understand where he wrote from and to would be awesome.

1 Like

Boy! Only one place? I can’t pick. I want to see the whole world. I feel a need to meet and interact with people but 1st I would re-do my trip to India and head to south India cause I want a do over.

Next, Israel then Ethiopia cause my journey to God urges me to go where He interacted with us.

3 Likes

Israel, Scotland or Ireland.

2 Likes

Yes, Matthew! Japan, my homeland:)
I’d love to visit New Zealand as I love The Lord of the Rings.

6 Likes

I would love to go to Japan. I have been to 27 nations but not Japan yet. The reason is night before the 2011 earthquake and tsunami I dreamt all night I was in this country taking people to higher ground and warning them big wave was coming. In the morning when I woke up I told my husband lets turn on the TV somethings has happen and the disaster had just taken place in Japan. I was so stunned since then I have wanted to go to Japan.

3 Likes

I would love to travel to Israel!

2 Likes

Spain or the Grand Canyon, AZ USA!

1 Like

The first ticket on the first commercial earth orbital flight, amazon or space x, makes no difference to me. :grinning:

2 Likes

I would love to visit Israel! I have never been and I would love to visit all the places illustrated in the Bible and walk the walk that Jesus walked, meditate where Jesus meditated, and read the Scriptures where they were actually written and inspired. I can’t wait for this trip!!!

3 Likes

That would be awesome @guyfava ! I’d love to do a trip like that too! Someday maybe…

2 Likes

I would like to travel across India, preferably with a good guide so I don’t just hit the tourist spots.

I would love to go to Isreal Walking where the Lord walked!

Heaven! On earth, perhaps Japan.

1 Like