Question Regarding Prayer Requests and Praise Reports

(Lori Walker) #1

Hello everyone. As I’m quite new here, I was wondering if perhaps there was a particular area or thread dedicated to prayer requests and perhaps even praise reports. Is there a particular thread or area for this specific stuff? I apologize if this is a silly question, but I hear the only silly question is the one that is never asked. Thank you for your time and God bless.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@LoriW, there is group that is dedicated to praying for the needs of the community. Here is the link to join the group:

https://connect.rzim.org/groups/Interested_in_Prayer

(Lori Walker) #3

Thank you so much @Lakshmismehta , it’s very appreciated. Am very interested in joining that group to pray for the needs of the community, so will be sure to look into it, thank you for your time and help. God bless you.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #4

@LoriW, that is wonderful! Thank you! There is so much need for prayer both for members and the community as a whole.

If the prayer requests in the ‘Daily Evangelism’ category can be tagged as ‘prayer_requests’ they can be easily searched and prayed for by the community.

Also members lounge is another place for sharing prayer requests after a new member has been on Connect for some time and has earned ‘trust level 2’.

So glad to have you in this community! God bless!

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

You will also find that this link will take you to a non public site for prayer requests which I am sure is available to all members but not to non-members. @CarsonWeitnauer or @kmac or one of the other moderator can further qualify this.
https://connect.rzim.org/c/members-lounge

(Lori Walker) #6

You’re most welcome! Thank you too for the help, it makes things so much easier for me. Am so glad you’re in this community too, @Lakshmismehta , and may God bless you and this wonderful community :smiley:

(Lori Walker) #7

Thank you so much, @Jimmy_Sellers , that’s much appreciated information. God bless :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #8

Yes, that’s a good point! The Members Lounge is available after earning trust level 2 in the community:

(Lori Walker) #9

Thank you so much for the information, @CarsonWeitnauer ! I appreciate it very much. Blessings :heart: